Good question. Of all the popular destinations and tours at your disposal, why would anyone choose Jamaica?
Jamaica is known for its music, astounding natural beauty and its laid back culture. But what makes it special is its people. Jamaicans are friendly and accommodating to visitors and we are confident that it won’t take too long before you start saying “Yeah mon” and “Wah gwan”.
Everyone plans to go to Jamaica at some point in their life. Visitors flock the island every year, whether via cruises or air travel because they are attracted to the culture, the music, the food, it beaches and its people.
Otherwise called “The land of Wood and Water”, Jamaica has a lot to offer to appease the various interests of our guests. If you enjoy the outdoors, you may be interested in zip lining through the forest, horseback riding on the beach, or hiking the Blue Mountains. If you are seeking more secluded, quiet ambiance, there are multiple spa packages, botanic gardens and natural springs to see. If you wanted to experience the city, historic landmarks or music, there are attractions for that taste as well.
Some tourists enjoy high energy/pace activities, whether it be hiking, scuba diving, zip lining or enjoying an ATV ride through the forest. We’d like to call them adventurers. They crave the thrill of exciting experiences. Adventurers are very curious and intend to explore and make discoveries. Here are some excursions that may be good for this type of tourists:
- Chukka Cove: Hot spot for ATV tours, zip lining and horseback riding on land or in water.
- Dunns River Falls: This popular destination for climbing a 900ft cascading waterfall that empties into the blue lagoon.
- Blue Mountain Peak: Hiking the highest mountain in the island that rises 7402ft. high.
- Dolphin Cove: Go swimming with the dolphins!
- Frenchman’s Cove: Perfect place for scuba diving, snorkeling and water skiing.
- Glistening Waters Luminous Lagoon: Come here and see how this natural spring glows in the dark, and then you go swimming in it!
Pages: 1 2
Images: Kulcha Tours